Skip to main content

i lack sleep

when i lack sleep, i can't think of something "relevant"...
my new job is so demanding that i can't even relax on lunch breaks...
it's just so tiring that i can't even complete eight hours of sleep every night...
i've never been so good when it comes to time management and i can't force myself to sleep when i come home late at night...
it's just so bad that i want to just disappear right here, right now....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our lady of lourdes parish church, tagaytay city

This is the new church since the old church can no longer accommodate the entire populace of catholics in tagaytay.... it's one of the churches that i've been to that has a solemn atmosphere. so next time you hit it off to tagaytay, don't forget to drop by. our lady of lourdes church is situated in gen. emilio aguinaldo highway, silang crossing, tagaytay. you may contact them at telephone no. (046) 413-1260. SCHEDULE OF MASS: Daily : 6:00 A.M. at the Old Church Wednesday: 5:00 PM Novena Mass, New Church 1st Friday of the Month 4:30 PM Adoration, 5:00 PM New Church Saturday: 5:30 PM Anticipated Mass Sunday: 7:00, 8:30, 10:00, 11:00 A.M., 5:00 & 6:00P.M. New Church Sunday: 11:30 Baptism (the photos above were taken last june 2, 2008)

Thank You Lord

(here's my prayer of thank you's) I thank the Lord for giving me a healthy mind, a healthy heart and a healthy being... I thank the Lord for giving me my mom who also serves as my refuge and my strength to overcome all the challenges in my life... I thank the Lord for giving me an adorable, sweet and smart son, Gabriel IƱigo. I thank the Lord for giving me the courage and strength to stand for what i believe is right and just... I thank the Lord for giving me a forgiving heart to forgive all those who have wronged me... I thank the Lord for my relatives and friends that despite their busy lives, still takes time to know that I am all right... I thank you Lord for all the people around me who not just appreciates me but those who respects me as much as I have respect on them... I thank the Lord for every second, for every minute and for every hour that he has given me as each moment gives me a chance to touch other people's lives... I thank the Lord for ac...

cause and effect

It's not a secret, I came from a broken home. My dad left us when I was 9 and he met his other woman while he was just working abroad. It started out as a not-so-serious kind of thing until he got the girl pregnant. It was my mom who helped my dad to land a job in EEI and when they parted ways and sold some of their conjugal properties (including the almost-done house in Lipa , Batangas ), my dad was never able to step foot again in K.S.A. It was a trying time for me. I never had a dad who would be there to support me not just financially but emotionally, too. I salute my mom for making ends meet just to give me a brighter future. I took up a course in I.T. at that time but I landed a job in admin. Since then, I have always been the bread winner. If my dad didn't leave us, I might have taken up law. I might have pursued my dream. But everything happened for a reason and I know God has his ways. Growing up was never easy. I got used to the fact that my mom pampered me so much. ...